Compass Psychotherapy Services provides high quality, evidence based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for a range of emotions and practical difficulties, including anxiety, depression and stress. We are accredited as CBT therapists by the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP), thus ensuring that we maintain the highest standards in the care and treatment we offer.
We cover both Wolverhampton and Telford areas, offering individual CBT sessions and group workshops.
Why choose us?
- Experienced professionals with a wealth of experience in both the NHS and private sector
- Individualised therapy treatment plans to work towards your goals
- Various informational workshops to gain awareness on a variety of difficulties
- A free 15 minute telephone consultation to discuss needs
- Practicing from two central locations with good transport links
- I had suffered with anxiety and panic attacks for years. I had a course of CBT with Compass Psychotherapy over the course of six month and have benefitted from the sessions immensely. I would recommend the service to anyone facing similar difficulties. Richard F.
- I was referred to the service through my employee assistance program from my employer. Rashda helped me identify how certain thought processes and subsequent behaviours were causing difficulties in my personal and working life. I am now more aware of triggers, avoidance behaviours and what maintains my anxiety. I couldn’t recommend CBT enough! Jake S
- I had suffered with PTSD for a number of years. The service helped me to confront some of the terrible memories I had in a safe environment. I am now able to function better on a day to day basis. John P
- I really believe that Rashda’s support has put me back on the right track in my life and am already feeling the benefits, and closer to the ‘ME’ I want to be. Kelly S